Apply for Grant Funding
The Morrisons Foundation supports registered charities making a positive difference in local communities across England, Scotland, and Wales.
Grants are available for up to £10,000 for capital spend or direct project delivery.
The Morrisons Foundation prioritises applications from small charities, those with an income of less than £1m, but applications from larger charities are welcome.
Before submitting an application, please read our Grant Funding Policy in full. If you are still unsure whether your application is what we’re looking for, please get in touch.
To download a guidance PDF document containing the list of questions included in the Morrisons Foundation online grant application form, please click here
If you have any questions after reading this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Morrisons Foundation will not generally consider applications which are related to:
- Salaries and other running costs
- Support of ongoing service delivery
- Grants, bursaries etc. to individuals
- Expeditions recreation or overseas travel
- Fundraising events
- Work that is primarily the statutory responsibility of public agencies
- Promotion of religious or political messaging
- Event sponsorship
- Advertising, promotion or marketing of events or services
- Overseas appeals
- Conferences or seminars
- Equipment which will be retained by individuals rather than the charity
- Animal charities, unless the objective is to improve the lives of vulnerable or disadvantaged people
- Projects being delivered outside England, Scotland or Wales
- Sports-based charities, unless the objective is to improve the lives of vulnerable or disadvantaged people
- Projects which could harm the reputation of the Foundation