Match Funding Policy
Match funding has been made available by the Morrisons Foundation for Morrisons colleagues to request additional funding for their fundraising activities.
Terms and conditions
- The Morrisons Foundation is a registered charity: 1160224 (England and Wales) and SC045634 (Scotland) and private company limited by guarantee.
- All applications for match funding must be made through the Morrisons Foundation’s website (www.morrisonsfoundation.co.uk).
- Match funding is considered by the Morrisons Foundation for any charity set up to improve people’s lives that is registered with the Charity Commission (England and Wales) or the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (Scotland).
- Overall funding in any year is limited. As such the Morrisons Foundation reserves the right to limit and/or withdraw all or part of any match funding at any point.
- Match funding is available to all Morrisons colleagues. To qualify, a colleague must be employed at the time of the request.
- Applicants are permitted up to two successful applications per financial year (1 February to 31 January).
- Applicants must raise a minimum of £50 to be eligible for match funding. The maximum payable for each successful application is £1,000.
- Applicants must keep a record of fundraising activity and funds raised and be able to provide evidence of the funds raised to the Morrisons Foundation upon request.
- Successful applicants will receive a cheque made payable to the nominated charity and it remains their responsibility to ensure that the charity receives it.
- The Morrisons Foundation awards match funding at its sole discretion and has the final decision regarding the eligibility of any application.
- The Morrisons Foundation will try to respond to applications within six weeks of receipt but accepts no liability for any delay however it may be caused.